211-7005, Substitutions for Military or Federal Specifications and Standards, to update the Internet address for obtaining a list of processes accepted under the DoD Single Process Initiative.
What does SPI stand for?
SPI stands for Single Process Initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SPI
We have 476 other meanings of SPI in our Acronym Attic
- Shipping Point Inspection
- Shipping Procedural Instructions
- Shreveport Paranormal Investigations (Louisiana)
- Sierra Pacific Innovations Corp. (Las Vegas, NV)
- Signal Propagation of Interconnects (IEEE workshop)
- Significant Performance Impact
- Silverstein Properties, Inc. (est. 1957; various locations)
- Simulations Publications Inc (game company)
- Single Page Interface (web pages)
- Single Point Injection
- Single Program Initiator
- Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence (aka Order of Perpetual Indulgence)
- Sites Pédagogiques Indépendants (French: Independent Educational Sites)
- Situational Problem Input
- Small Parts, Inc.
- Smart Plug-Ins
- SmartPlant Instrumentation (Intools)
- Social Performance Indicators
- Socialist Party of Ireland (political party)
- Società Psicoanalitica Italiana
Samples in periodicals archive:
It should be noted that the single process initiative did not eliminate the unique requirements of the government, but reduced the ability of the different DoD agencies and services to require unique processes.
This is the third year of DLA's Single Process Initiative Recognition program, and the Fort Worth JMC has received top awards every time.
The Director of DCMA, together with our industry partners, is leading the development of strategies using Single Process Initiatives (SPI) and block changes to expedite UID implementation.
There are many components to our strategy -- e-commerce, single process initiatives, integrated sourcing and commodity procurement aggregation," said Judy Northup, sector vice president-Materiel.
This is in concert with the concept of single process initiatives, which provide a means for approval to perform a function the same way across programs within a facility or a corporation.
The Joint Management Council (JMC) was formed in 1996 as a partnership between the company and its government customers, promoting acquisition reform with an emphasis on the Single Process Initiative (SPI).
I have requested that the Director, Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) lead the development of facility-wide or corporate Single Process initiative strategies with DoD's top 30 suppliers of supplies and equipment, and collectively with aircraft engines and avionics sector suppliers.