The package has seven leads (four on one side, one each on three sides) perfect for single pole, double throw switch applications.
What does 1X2 stand for?
1X2 stands for Single Pole, Double Throw switch
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- First Universal Player
- One Version
- Vehicle Collision (police incident code)
- One Vs. One (sports)
- 1Voice 1Vision Ltd. (talent database; UK)
- First Vice President
- Water/Sea Rescue/Emergency (police incident code)
- One Winged Angel (Final Fantasy 7 boss)
- First Warrant Officer
- Attempted Suicide (police incident code)