Reckson acquired the six-building complex in 1996 and began a multi-stage repositioning that included installation of a new front entrance providing single point of entry for all visitors, a complete upgrade to building systems with new cooling towers and life safety systems, new security and electronic card access, new main entry lobby with concierge service, a gourmet cafe and--slated to open this winter --a technologically-advanced conference facility including wireless access throughout the complex.
What does SPE stand for?
SPE stands for Single Point of Entry
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPE
We have 235 other meanings of SPE in our Acronym Attic
- Service Processing Element (Cisco)
- Service Provider Edition (software)
- Service Provisioning Environment
- Services Protected Evacuation
- Servicios Públicos de Empleo (Spanish)
- Siemens Professional Education (formerly Siemens-Berufsausbildung)
- Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Signal Processing Equipment
- Single Pair Ethernet
- Single Piston Effect (valve engineering)
- SIPRnet Premise Equipment
- Skill Performance Evaluation (various organizations)
- Small Program Enhancement (IBM)
- Societas Privata Europaea (Latin: European Private Company)
- Société Coopérative de Production d'Electricité (Belgium electric company)
- Society for Photographic Education
- Society for Pure English
- Society of Petroleum Engineers
- Society of Plastics Engineers, Inc.
- Society of Professional Engineers
Samples in periodicals archive:
An integral part of a suite of products for firms that have RF and/or Fiber Optic networks, CommNets Fiber is one of many applications in the CommNets Suite that facilitates end-to-end connectivity of the entire infrastructure network for both inside and outside plant, upholds the premise of a single point of entry for each type of data, and enables enterprise wide distribution of data.
It is the single point of entry for soldiers, retirees or civilians needing to handle a myriad of operational, procedural and personal information matters, from administrative tasks, online education and training, to checking benefits.