What does SPE stand for?
SPE stands for Single Piston Effect (valve engineering)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPE
We have 234 other meanings of SPE in our Acronym Attic
- Service Platform Engineering
- Service Processing Element (Cisco)
- Service Provider Edition (software)
- Service Provisioning Environment
- Services Protected Evacuation
- Servicios Públicos de Empleo (Spanish)
- Siemens Professional Education (formerly Siemens-Berufsausbildung)
- Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Signal Processing Equipment
- Single Pair Ethernet
- Single Point of Entry
- SIPRnet Premise Equipment
- Skill Performance Evaluation (various organizations)
- Small Program Enhancement (IBM)
- Societas Privata Europaea (Latin: European Private Company)
- Société Coopérative de Production d'Electricité (Belgium electric company)
- Society for Photographic Education
- Society for Pure English
- Society of Petroleum Engineers
- Society of Plastics Engineers, Inc.