The challenge in developing a communications strategy to deal with evolving and complex issues of public and media interest is to create a mind-set where the communicator and the institution understand the value of information exchange and can develop single overriding communication objectives for both the short-term and long-term communication goals.
What does SOCO stand for?
SOCO stands for Single Overriding Communication Objective
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOCO
We have 11 other meanings of SOCO in our Acronym Attic
- Stichting Openbaar Carnaval Nijmegen (Dutch carnival foundation)
- Students of Color Network
- Systems, Optimization, Control and Networks (education)
- Servicemember's Opportunity College - Navy
- Service-Oriented Architectures in Converging Networked Environments (IEEE Workshop)
- Sandia Oil Company (Albuquerque, NM)
- Scene of Crime Officers
- Scene of the Crime Operatives (Philippine National Police)
- Scenes of Crime Officer (UK law enforcement evidence gatherer)
- Scion Owners Club of Ottawa (Ottawa, Canada)
- Social Company
- Something Corporate (band)
- Sonoma County (California)
- South of Commonwealth District (Fullerton, CA)
- Southern Colorado
- Southern Comfort
- St. Onge Company (engineering consulting)
- Standards Of Conduct Office (US DoD)
- Social Communications Company (software)
- Software for Computer Control (symposium)