Along with his youth club work Mark, of Medomsley Road, Consett, works with the Single Homeless Action Initiative in Derwentside.
What does SHAID stand for?
SHAID stands for Single Homeless Action Initiative in Derwentside (UK; est. 1993)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHAID
- Senior Housing Assistance Group
- Sexual Health Advisory Group
- Sexual Health Awareness & Guidance
- Sexual Health Awareness Group (UK)
- Simple High Accuracy Guidance
- Surreal Humor Amateur Group
- Subang Humanitarian Air Hub (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; UN)
- School Health and Alcohol Harm Reduction Project (Australia)
- Stottler Henke Associates, Inc
- Shelter for Helpless Animals in Distress (Nova Scotia)
- Stop HIV/AIDS in India Initiative
- Sheffield Health and Illness Prevalence Survey (UK)
- Shropshire Access to Information Resources (UK)
- Studies in the History and Archaeology of Jordan (publication)
- Selective Hepatic Artery Ligation (cardiovascular medicine)
- South Hills Art League (Pennsylvania)
- Subject Heading Authority List
- Stanford Health and Lifestyle Assessment
- Stand-Off High Altitude Long Endurance (Aircraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was at this time that Wendy discovered support group SHAID ( Single Homeless Action Initiative in Derwentside.