Vandals smashed two single glazed windows at Golcar Providence Methodist Church, in Knowl Road.
What does SGW stand for?
SGW stands for Single Glazed Window
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of SGW
We have 44 other meanings of SGW in our Acronym Attic
- San Gabriel Valley Water (El Monte, CA)
- Saginaw Valley Railway
- Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki (magical girl webcomic)
- Satellite Gateway
- Security Gateway (IPSec)
- Semi-Giant White (rabbit breed)
- Senior Grand Warden
- Shotgun Wound
- Siggiewi (postal locality, Malta)
- Signaling Gateway
- Sliding Glass Window
- Société de Gérance de Wagons de Grande Capacité (French: Stewardship Society for Large Capacity Wagons)
- Stargate Worlds (MMORPG)
- Stone Glass Works
- Stop Global Warming
- Surgeon General's Warning
- San Gorgonio Wilderness Association (California)
- Southern Ghost Watchers Alliance (website)
- Stochastic Gravitational Wave Background
- Study Guide/Work Book
Samples in periodicals archive:
The dining room has a single glazed window and door to the side patio area, and tiled flooring.
The Grade II listed building, which was built in 1954, suffers from a series of problems including single glazed windows and poor insulation which send its heating bills sky high.
This forms an insulation barrier, which is much more effective than basic single glazed windows.
Morningside Gardens, a co-op comprised of six buildings, was plagued with 6,000 leaking, ill-fitting single glazed windows.
THE council has made these decisions on the following planning applications: Conditional permission: | D Croft, listed building consent for replacement of sliding sash single glazed window casements, Thorpe Nursing Home, 20-22 Finthorpe Lane, Almondbur y.
The kitchen boasts a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, a door to the rear, single glazed window to the rear, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, and tiled splashback.
Among the problems posed by the current building are single glazed windows and poor insulation which send heating bills sky high.