It also has the ability to group events with commonalities, such as those involved in "brute force" attacks--a method of defeating a cryptographic scheme by trying a large number of possibilities--into a single event with more in-depth information.
What does SE stand for?
SE stands for Single Event (radiation effect)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SE
We have 106 other meanings of SE in our Acronym Attic
- Shadow Elves (gaming)
- Sharky Extreme
- Sheets & Equipment (NYC Transit Authority)
- Shift Engineer
- Side Effects
- Siege Engine (gaming)
- Signal Excess
- Silver Edition (model)
- Single End
- Single Engine
- Single-Ended, Cyclindrical Boiler (US Navy)
- Singles Encounter
- Situs Est (Latin: It Is Located; epigraphy)
- Slovenské Elektrárne (Slovak: Slovak Power Plants; est. 2002; Slovakia)
- Small Eagles (Egypt)
- Snake Eater (gaming)
- Snowy Egret (bird)
- Social Engineering (computers)
- Societas Eruditorum (Latin: People at the Place of Learning)
- Societas Europaea (European public limited-liability company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
William Guinea, an Indiana folklorist who studied and wrote on the competing interpretations of this single event, concluded that opposing subcultures (here, those of neopagans and a Christian police officer) "could produce separate legends from a single event" Similar (and similarly misguided) "expert" tip-offs have led to embarrasing confrontations for police departments.
As expected, McKinney found that a single event drastically reduces the number of different species.
Additionally, by archiving the event on the Web, it becomes a shareholder communications tool throughout the year rather than a single event.