I got established southbound and realized it would be nearly impossible to maintain altitude on a single engine with a combat loadout.
What does SE stand for?
SE stands for Single Engine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SE
We have 106 other meanings of SE in our Acronym Attic
- Seychelles (Admiralty, Aldabra & Assumption)
- Shadow Elves (gaming)
- Sharky Extreme
- Sheets & Equipment (NYC Transit Authority)
- Shift Engineer
- Side Effects
- Siege Engine (gaming)
- Signal Excess
- Silver Edition (model)
- Single End
- Single Event (radiation effect)
- Single-Ended, Cyclindrical Boiler (US Navy)
- Singles Encounter
- Situs Est (Latin: It Is Located; epigraphy)
- Slovenské Elektrárne (Slovak: Slovak Power Plants; est. 2002; Slovakia)
- Small Eagles (Egypt)
- Snake Eater (gaming)
- Snowy Egret (bird)
- Social Engineering (computers)
- Societas Eruditorum (Latin: People at the Place of Learning)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tideline Boats' first boat to the market is the Tideline 19 Power Catamaran, a single engine cat with a wide bow flare and high gunnels.
The Diamond DA40 NG is a four-seat, single engine aircraft primarily constructed from composite materials.
Stachowicz stayed above the minimum safe single-engine airspeed and made a single engine landing to the runway.
He told me they had decided to bring me aboard single engine and to fly my best pass.