The reality even then was that the interconnect is the cardiovascular system of every single electronics device in the world.
What does SETTRON stand for?
SETTRON stands for Single Electronics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Science, Engineering Trades and Technology
- Self Expression Teen Theater
- South East Texas Transit
- Space Environment Technology Transition
- Special Equipment and Tactics Team (police)
- Student Environment Tasks Tools
- Submarine Escape Training Tank (UK Royal Navy)
- Systems Extension Training Teams
- Systems Engineering of Time-Triggered Architectures
- South East Texas Treatment Access Service (Texas)
- Special Education Teacher Technology Specialists Team
- Special Education Teacher Tuition Waiver
- SADC (Southern African Development Community) EIS (Environmental Information Systems) Technical Unit
- Science, Engineering and Technology Unit (Australia)
- Stage Ensemble Theater Unit (Boston, MA)
- Student Evaluation of Teaching and Units (Deakin University; Australia)
- Small Enterprise Technology Upgrading Program (Philippines)
- Search for ExtraTerrestrial Visitation
- Single Entry Tourist Visa (Thailand)
- Syndicat des Entrepreneurs de Travaux de Voies Ferrées de France (French: Contractors Union of Railway Work of France; est. 1936)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parts are loaded into the cell, and a carousel moves them to the Brinell test and onto the PCRT test station, which uses a single electronics package to alternately test left and right knuckles.
2 volt legacy designs, giving disk drive designers increased flexibility with a single electronics platform.
In a single electronics module, the pulse processing system (PPS) is interfaced to a computer through a high speed serial line.