We need to plan our future and communicate with the world as a single economic zone as opposed to a disparate collection of regional bodies.
What does SEZ stand for?
SEZ stands for Single Economic Zone (free trade)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEZ
We have 15 other meanings of SEZ in our Acronym Attic
- Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fellowships and Scholarships (Hong Kong)
- South Eastern Yearly Meeting (of the Religious Society of Friends, Quakers)
- Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fund (UK)
- Sioux Empire Youth Orchestra (Sioux Falls, SD)
- South East Youth Organization (California)
- Software Engineering Yellow Pages
- Successor's European Youth Summit
- Seyfarth Software (Germany)
- South Essex Youth Symphony Orchestra (South Essex, UK)
- Mahe Island, Seychelles - Mahe Island Seychelles International (Airport Code)
- Société d'Ethnozootechnie (French: Ethnozootechnics Society)
- Special Economic Zone
- State Enterprise Zones (California; business incentive)
- Steinbeis Europa Zentrum (German: Steinbeis Foundation; Germany)
- Stiftung Entwicklungs Zusammenarbeit (German: Foundation of Development Cooperation)
- Stream Environment Zone
- Second Eastern Zone Agricultural Program (Bhutan)
- Sacramental Fusion (band)
- Sacrifice Fly (baseball)
- Safety Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
What Turkey wants to see is a single economic zone including the two countries," Babacan said during a Turkish-Greek business forum in Athens.
the American Enterprise Institute on March 8, he talked about recreating "the historic Afghan land bridge that will establish a single economic zone composed of Central Asia, South Asia, and Southwest Asia.