The new funding will support the discovery and development of Protagonist's pipeline of oral di-sulfide rich peptide (DRP) therapeutics that combine the best properties of small molecule drugs and large molecule biologics in a single chemical entity.
What does SCE stand for?
SCE stands for Single Chemical Entity (pharmaceuticals)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCE
We have 277 other meanings of SCE in our Acronym Attic
- Service Cryptologic Element
- Set and Clear Enable (hardware control signal)
- Shadow Cliffs Engineering (Pleasanton, CA)
- Shamoon College of Engineering (Israel)
- Shell Chemicals Europe
- Short Channel Effect
- Short Circuit Edge
- Signal Conditioning Equipment
- Signal Conversion Electronics
- Singapore Combat Engineers
- Single-Cell Electroporation (cell transfection)
- Sister Chromatid Exchange
- Smart Connection Enterprise (software)
- Sniffer Certified Expert
- Societas Cooperativa Europaea (Latin: European Cooperative Society)
- Society of Christian Ethics
- Software Capability Evaluation
- Sony Computer Entertainment
- South Coast Enterprises (Fullerton, CA)
- Southern California Edison Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
a privately owned biopharmaceutical company, is developing a broad spectrum antiviral drug called REP 9 which has the broadest spectrum of activity in vitro ever reported for a single chemical entity.
Current regulations in the United States require that a drug be identified as a single chemical entity," Cragg says.