: FROM PAGE 63: CAMPO FILES:Born: October 10, 1962 Age: 42 Nickname: Campo Birthplace: New South Wales Nationality: Australian Position: Wing/Full-back Caps: 101 Tries: 64 International debut: (v New Zealand 14/8/82) Last match: (v Wales 1/12/96) Campo began his rugby union career with the Queanbeyan Mighty Whites in the ACTRU competition After retiring in 1998, he was appointed national coach to the Singapore Rugby Union.
What does SRU stand for?
SRU stands for Singapore Rugby Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRU
We have 86 other meanings of SRU in our Acronym Attic
- Shelf Ready Unit
- Ship Repair Unit (India)
- Ship Replaceable Unit
- Shop Replaceable Unit
- Shop Replacement Unit
- Signal Receiving Unit
- Signal Regenerator Unit
- Signal Resistor Unit
- Significantly Revised Up
- Silver Recovery Unit
- Slip Ring Unit (electrical engineering)
- Slippery Rock University (Pennsylvania)
- Society for Reaching the Unreached (India)
- Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound
- Soil Remediation Unit
- Solidarité et Renouvellement Urbain (French: Solidarity and Urban Renewal; French government act)
- Space Replaceable Unit (US NASA)
- Special Rescue Unit (Bureau of Fire Protection; Philippines)
- Special Response Unit
- Spells 'R' Us (shared story network)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Singapore Rugby Union said the step had been taken as a precaution.