Hickling's death evoked a number of obituaries and reminiscences, including obituaries in The Telegraph, 17 April 2007; The New Straits Times, 28 February 2007; The Singapore Law Review, 15 April 2007.
What does SingLR stand for?
SingLR stands for Singapore Law Review (publication of the Law Club, Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Stomach Instep Nose Groin (self-defense)
- Single-Channel Ground-Air Radio System
- System-wide Information Network for Genetic Resources
- Survey for Ionization in Neutral-Gas Galaxies
- Sexy, Independent, Naughty, Gorgeous, Loving Everyday
- So I'm Never Getting Laid, Ever.
- Sometimes It's Not Good Loving Everyone
- Stay Intoxicated Nightly, Get Laid Everyday (Jeff Foxworthy)
- Stress Is Now Gone, Life's Easier
- Spitzer Infrared Nearby Galaxies Survey
- Singapore Telecommunication
- SSgA International Growth Opportunities Fund
- Sine Hyperbolic (trigonometry)
- Studies in Nepali History and Society
- Semel Institute for Neuroscience & Human Behavior
- School in Need of Improvement (No Child Left Behind Act)
- Sports Institute Northern Ireland (UK)
- Summer Institute in Nursing Informatics (University of Maryland School of Nursing)
- Seed-Innovation to Need-Impetus Cyclic Evolution (science/technology/society relationship theory)