Online water solutions sourcing platform to enhance interaction between exhibitors and global water industry anytime, anywhere Singapore, Apr 11, 2013 - (ACN Newswire) - Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) announced the launch of SIWW Virtual Water Expo today, an online exhibition platform to deepen engagement between exhibitors and buyers in the global water industry.
What does SIWW stand for?
SIWW stands for Singapore International Water Week
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SIWW in our Acronym Attic
- Steve Irwin Wildlife Reserve (National Reserve System Programme; Australia)
- Sub-Institute for Water Resources Planning (Vietnam)
- Southern Institute of Water Resources Research (Vietnam)
- Shipboard Information Warfare Systems
- South Indian Welfare Society (India)
- Shanghai International Wine and Spirits Fair
- Secondary Item Weapon System Management
- Secondary Item Weapon System Model
- Sittin' in with the Greats (instructional CD)
- Sydney Inner West Virtual Library (Australia)
- Specyfikacja Istotnych Warunków Zamówienia (Polish: specifications)
- Scandinavian Information Exchange
- Seattle Internet Exchange (est. 1997; Washington)
- Sine Oculis Homeobox, Drosophila
- Slovak Internet Exchange (Slovak University of Technology; Slovakia)
- Soda Is X-Changed (show)
- Spatial Information Exchange (Department of Lands; New South Wales, Australia)
- Swiss Exchange
- Silicon X-ray Array
- Six Container
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event is organized by Singapore International Water Week Pte.
SIWW, Singapore, June 29, 2009 - (ACN Newswire) - The second Singapore International Water Week ended on a high note for many local and international water companies who sealed deals totalling S$2.
2 billion worth of deals signed and sealed at Singapore International Water Week 2009 More than 10,000 attendees from over 85 countries/regions visited the week long event which drew to a close last Friday.
Many other solutions were shared at a workshop co-organized by Black & Veatch and Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) yesterday.