Singapore, Apr 10, 2013 - (ACN Newswire) - Singapore Exchange (SGX) and China Financial Futures Exchange (CFFEX) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to cooperate in the development of the derivatives markets in China and Singapore.
What does SGX stand for?
SGX stands for Singapore Exchange
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SGX
- Schonell Graded Word Reading Test (diagnostic tool)
- Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits
- Spring Garden Waldorf School (Copley, OH)
- Subordinate Groupware Server
- Second Generation Wavelet Transform
- Sir George Williams University (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Shoot Great Wedding Videos (instructional video series; Adita Video, Inc.)
- Stealth Group Worldwide (former USSR)
- Sicarius Gaming Extreme (gaming clan)
- Simulation/Gaming Exchange
- Supergreenx (trance/electronic musician)
- Surgeon General (USAF office symbol)
- Supine Graded Exercise Testing
- Skagway, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Société Généalogique de l'Yonne (French: Genealogical Society of Yonne)
- Suomen Geoteknillinen Yhdistys (Finnish Geotechnical Society)
- Suomen Gynekologiyhdistys (Finnish: Finnish Gynecological Association)
- Societe Generale Yugoslav Bank (Serbia)
- Silver Gate Yacht Club (San Diego, CA)
- St. Gallischer Yachtclub (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Singapore Exchange The LME said on September 23 it would "begin a formal process which may or may not lead to an acceptable offer for the company being received.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Aviation Capital Group Corp (ACG), a lessor of commercial jet aircraft, on Tuesday announced that it has filed documentation with and received approval from the Singapore Exchange Securities Limited to issue unsecured medium term notes.
19 Kyodo The Singapore Exchange and the Chicago Board of Trade said Monday they have agreed to establish an Asian commodities derivatives exchange in Singapore.