Singapore, July 4, 2012 - (ACN Newswire) - A*STAR scientists from the Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IMCB) and the Singapore Bioimaging Consortium (SBIC) have discovered a new signalling pathway that controls both obesity and atherosclerosis.
What does SBIC stand for?
SBIC stands for Singapore Bioimaging Consortium (Singapore)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBIC
We have 56 other meanings of SBIC in our Acronym Attic
- Suvarnabhumi Bangkok International Airport (Thailand)
- Saudi Bahraini Institute for the Blind
- Small Business Internet Banking
- Standard Bank Insurance Brokers (South Africa)
- Stichting Bechterew in Beweging (Dutch: Bechterew in Motion Foundation; Bechterew's disease)
- Stichting Beoordeling Integriteit Bouwnijverheid (Dutch: Foundation for Integrity Assessment of the Building Industry; Netherlands)
- Symmetrical Balanced Incomplete Block Designs
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
- School Bus Information Council
- Shared Bus Interface Controller
- Small Business Investment Company
- Standard Bank Investment Corporation (South Africa)
- Sustainable Buildings Industry Council
- Spinal Branches of InterCostal Artery
- South Brisbane Immigration Community Legal Service (Australia)
- Small Business Investment Corporation of America
- State Board of Independent Colleges and Universities
- Statistical-Based Intrusion Detection (computer security)
- Stuff Bit Identification
- Small Business Innovation Development Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
This MOU expands upon a productive collaboration between GE and A*STAR's Singapore Bioimaging Consortium (SBIC) using Hyperpolarized Carbon-13 technology.