Addressing the Singapore Academy of Law, he said British newspapers were "under-regulated", in comments that have been condemned by anti-censorship groups.
What does SAL stand for?
SAL stands for Singapore Academy of Law (Singapore)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAL
We have 240 other meanings of SAL in our Acronym Attic
- Semantic Abstraction Layer
- Semi-Active Laser
- Server Admin Log
- Service Activity Log (timesheet)
- Shift Arithmetic Left
- Shipboard/Site Allowance List
- Shop Airlines (eBay partner, Japan)
- Sigma Alpha Lambda (honors organization; various locations)
- Simple Algebraic Language
- Single Anchor Loading
- Single Article Limit (insurance)
- Site Applicability List
- Sloan Automotive Laboratory (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Small Arms Locker (US DoD)
- Smart Active Label
- Societe Anonyme Libanaise (French)
- Société Astronomique de Lyon (French: Astronomical Society of Lyon)
- Society of Antiquaries of London
- Sons of American Legion (auxilary of the American Legion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Justis Publishing [i] now hosts the Singapore Law Reports, the Singapore Academy of Law Journal and the Singapore Academy of Law Annual Review on its full-text online legal library, Justis.