We are pleased that CA Technologies is extending its comprehensive Linux for System z management offering," said David Boyes, president and CTO, Sine Nomine Associates, a research and development company.
What does S.N. stand for?
S.N. stands for Sine Nomine (Latin: Without Name)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 42 other meanings of S.N. in our Acronym Attic
- S-Band Volume Search Radar
- Static Wavelength Routed Optical Network
- Space Power Optimization with Zero-Forcing
- Space Power Optimization with Zero-Forcing with Successive Interference Cancellation
- Sport Association
- Scalp Averaged Auditory Evoked Potentials
- Sensu Lato (Latin: In the Wider Sense)
- Student Member American Society of Civil Engineers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fe fydd Cfr Eifionydd yn perfformio Sine Nomine o waith Vaughan Williams, ac fe fydd y ddeuawd leol Elin ac Anna Thomas yn perfformio alaw Mozart - Diolch a Chen.
Unfortunately I only managed to find the recording by the Sine Nomine Quartet for purposes of comparison, and so can say no more than that on this level the Stamic Quartet's interpretation is clearly the more interesting.
Alan Hunter, 18, and Amber Esklee, 17, of North Shields, per-form with Sine Nomine at 1pm.
They have been picked to perform a number of specially choreographed dances alongside the international choir Sine Nomine who are singing at the Sage tomorrow.
Missa Sine Nomine - Palestrina; Auxilium Mewn -Passereau.