What does SINDEAGRO stand for?
SINDEAGRO stands for Sindicato de Pequeños y Medianos Productores del Agro (Spanish: Union of Small and Medium Agro Producers; Colombia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Sindhi (language of India and Pakistan)
- Single Data-Memory Operand Using Indirect Addressing
- Southern Indiana Railway, Inc.
- Speaker-Independent Name Dialing (telecommunications)
- Singapore Indian Development Association
- South Island Niva Drivers Association (New Zealand)
- Systems Improved Numerical Differencing Analyzer
- Systems Improved Numerical Differencing Analyzer With fluid Integrator
- Sozialmedizinische Informationsdatenbank für Deutschland (Germany)
- Sindicato de Pequeños Agricultores de Sucre (Spanish: Union of Small Farmers in Sucre; Sucre, Colombia)
- Sabah Invention and Design Exhibiton (Malaysia)
- Scaled Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap
- Scaled Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/Free of Empirical Parameters
- Speech Importance Noise Detection Threshold
- Scalable Information Networks for the Environment
- Short Interspersed Nuclear Element
- Single Integrated Network Environment (US Air Force)
- Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (IIT Bombay, India)
- Southwest Indiana Network for Education
- Structural Images of the North East (art and photograph collection; University of Newcastle Upon Tyne; UK)