Amir Nawab Khan said that the Sindh Employees Social Security Institution (SESSI) is taking steps for the improvement and provision of better treatment facilities at the SESSI hospitals.
What does SESSI stand for?
SESSI stands for Sindh Employees Social Security Institution (Pakistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SESSI
- Support Equipment Standardization System
- Surface Effect Surface Ship
- Security Services Sports Association (Ghana)
- Simulation of Electron Spectra for Surface Analysis (National Institute of Standards & Technology)
- Solar Energy Society of Southern Africa (Ferndale, South Africa)
- Southern England Student Sports Association (UK)
- Sustainable Energy Society of Southern Africa (est. 1974)
- Sustainable Energy Specific Support Assessment
- Society of Embedded Software Skill Acquisition for Managers and Engineers (Tokyo, Japan)
- Service des Statistiques Industrielles, Ministère de l'Economie, des Finances et de l'Industrie, France (French)
- Surface Effect Ship Support Office (US Navy)
- Southern English Springer Spaniel Society
- Sante-Environnement Sante-Travail (French: Health-Environmental Health-Labor)
- Screamin Eagle Super Tuner
- Sequential Energy System Tuning (medical diagnostic system)
- Single Equilibrium Static Technique
- Static Ergonomic Strength Testing (occupational medicine)
- Supine Empty Stress Test (gynecology)
- Swedish ESO (European Southern Observatory) Submillimeter Telescope
- SanDisk Enterprise Solutions Technology Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
SESSI team to visit flood-hit areas: Provincial Labour Minister Amir Nawab has directed officials to send a team of doctors and paramedics from the Sindh Employees Social Security Institution (SESSI) to help the flood affectees.
KARACHI , April 30, 2010 (Frontier Star): Sindh govt has appointed prominent industrialist and former Chairman, Korangi Association of Trade and Industry (KATI), Mian Zahid Hussain as member Governing Body of the Sindh Employees Social Security Institution.