The misgivings free market economists had with the move to controls were tempered partially by the Nixon administration's simultaneous policy decision to suspend the international convertibility of dollars to gold allowing the market to value the dollar.
What does SIMPOL stand for?
SIMPOL stands for Simultaneous Policy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIMPOL
- SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions
- Standard Implementation for Multi-Platform Link Evaluation
- Standard Implementation for Multi-Platform Link Exercise (less common)
- Standard Interface for Multiple Platform Link Evaluation
- Semi-Implicit Method for Pressure Linked Equations Revised
- Simple Electric Vehicle Simulation (software)
- Shuttle Ionospheric Modification with Pulsed Localized Exhaust
- Simple-To-Use Interactive Self-Modeling Mixture Analysis
- Statistical Information and Monitoring Programme on Child Labour
- Silicon-Metal-Polyimide (MMIC technology)
- Superbase International Multi-Platform Object Language
- Stichting Informatie over Maatschappelijke Problemen rond Occulte Stromingen
- Society of Independent Motion Picture Producers
- Sistemas Inteligentes y Modelado de Procesos de Producción y Logística en la Empresa
- Structured Information Management: Processing and Retrieval
- Simple Inexpensive Multilingual People's Computer
- Simulation Query Language
- Samochody I Maszyny Robocze (Polish: Cars and Heavy Machinery)
- Signal to Inter-Modulation Ratio
- Surfing Is My Religion (custom surfboard company)