An accredited distributive simulation network (DSN) serves as the vehicle to push simulation of the sustainment Joint Deployment Logistics Model (JDLM) to approved home-station locations and combat training centers (CTCs).
What does SIMNET stand for?
SIMNET stands for Simulation Network (Model)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of SIMNET
We have 1 other meaning of SIMNET in our Acronym Attic
- Stichting Institute of Medical Marijuana (Netherlands; est. 1993)
- Successful Investing Money Management
- Symbolically Integrated Maintenance Manual
- Syndicat des Industries de Matériels de Manutention (French: Union of Industrial and Materials Handling)
- Structure Intégrée de Maintien en Condition Opérationnelle des Matériels Aéronautiques de la Défense (French: Structure Integrated Maintenance in Operational Condition of Aeronautical Materials of Defense)
- Society Investigating Mathematical Mind-Expanding Recreations
- Step-Index Multimode Fiber
- Airport and Airspace Simulation Model (US Federal Aviation Administration)
- Systemic Initiative for Montana Mathematics and Science
- Silicon Monolithic Millimeter-Wave Integrated Circuit
- Simulator Networking
- Simulator Networking Developmental
- Simulator Networking Training
- Spodoptera Littoralis Multiple Nucleocapsid Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus
- Systemas Medicos Nacionales
- Sapelo Island Microbial Observatory (Athens, Georgia)
- Single Input, Multiple Output
- Sociedade Imobiliária de Cinemas (Portugal)
- Societe du Papier du Moyen Orient
- Special Items Management Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
NCTE is not only the largest and most reliable simulation network in the world, but at any given time, it may be supporting multiple training, exercises, experimentation, wargaming or concept development events.
Croatia is scheduled to participate in the South Eastern Europe Simulation Network exercise taking place next December.
The TAAM model prepared for MEM is part of the FedEx nationwide airport and airspace simulation network.
The 10th Sustainment Brigade provided a dedicated network switch for the simulation network, reliable field power for the computers, and an exercise control cell tent in which the team operated.