WITNESS simulation language was selected for the modeling effort due to its capabilities in incorporating the randomness associated with wind turbines and PV's into the model.
What does SIMULA stand for?
SIMULA stands for Simulation Language
This definition appears frequently
- Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology
- Training Simulator Man Machine Interface Testing
- Simulation Throughout the Life Cycle
- Simulation Training Center
- Simulator Trainer Command and Control
- Solomon Islands Medical Training and Research Institute
- Sorry I Missed You
- State Implementation Monitoring Unit (Malaysia)
- Summer Institute in Mathematics for Undergraduates (est. 1998; University of Puerto Rico-Humacao)
- Simulation of Logistics Systems
- Simulation for Multiple Unit Training Assemblies
- Simulation in Unit Training Assembly
- Simulation Tools and Techniques (Conference)
- Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation
- Synchronized Intermittent Mechanical Ventilation
- Simulation Working Group
- Simulated Workstation Input
- Simulated Workstation Output
- Simulation Expendable Jammers
Samples in periodicals archive:
MODEL DESIGN The company's computer manager built an abstract model of the machine station operation: a computer program written in Honeywell's Extended Control and Simulation Language.
The scenario analysis based on simulation languages can be used to generate one or more variants of a manufacturing system in order to optimize the system.
Simulation languages do not offer an immediate solution.
POWERPAQ is another module of simulation language Witness.
General topics of the papers include network modeling and simulation, advances in methodology and practices, simulation languages, tools, environments, VLSI circuit simulation, parallel and distributed simulation, and artificial intelligence.