The plan is entitled "One Voice One Plan" and addresses four major areas of common concern: 1) Creation of a plan to raise salaries of nursing faculty to more competitive levels; 2) Scholarships and other means of financial support for those nurses wishing to continue their education at the graduate level with specific emphasis on those that wish to teach to increase the number of qualified nursing faculty; 3) Development of new models and methods of nursing education, such as simulation based learning and 4) Creation of a center for nursing workforce data collection and workforce projections.
What does SBL stand for?
SBL stands for Simulation Based Learning (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBL
We have 341 other meanings of SBL in our Acronym Attic
- School Building Leader
- School of Business and Leadership (University of Puget Sound)
- Sealed Beam Lamp
- Seborgan Luigino (ISO currency code)
- Securities Borrowing and Lending
- Seeing the Bible Live Ministries
- Serikat Buruh Logam (Indonesia Metal Workers Union)
- Set Back Line (various locations)
- Sideband Level
- Silas Bronson Library (Waterbury, CT)