Contract Awarded for Engineering and technical services for high fidelity simulation/stimulation and common processing system software development
What does SIM/STIM stand for?
SIM/STIM stands for Simulation/Stimulation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- System Integration Module
- System Interface Module
- Système d'Informations Marketing (French: Information System Marketing)
- Systèmes d'Information et Management (French)
- Systems & Information Map
- Systems in Motion
- Systems Insight Manager (HP)
- Systems Integration Management
- Systems Integration Manual
- Sparse Iterative Method - Adaptive Relaxation
- Seleco Italtel Multimedia (Italian Electronics Manufacturer)
- Single-Minded Homolog 2
- Secure Infrastructure Management Architecture
- Selected Intermediate Maintenance Activity
- Ship Intermediate Maintenance Activity
- Shore Intermediate Maintenance Activity (US Navy)
- Silica and Magnesia (earth's crust lower shell)
- Small Incremental Motion Actuator
- Snow and Ice Management Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Constructive simulation exercises using capabilities for current and future simulations, with varying degrees of support requirements depending on the type of simulation used--primarily low-overhead simulation/stimulation capability types such as the Army Low-Overhead Training Toolkit (ALOTT) and its suite of simulation tools.
The exhibit, in support of the show's theme of "Concepts and Technologies: Empowering an Agile Force," features Northrop Grumman's expertise in advanced training networks, adaptive learning solutions such as the Graduate Training Integration Management Systems, collective training, distributed mission operations and training, distributed simulation/stimulation system, gaming technologies, PORTS trainers, rotary wing aviation, Synthetic Adaptable Intelligent Entity (SAdIE), Sandshark(TM) and virtual training systems.
The labs in San Diego and Charleston will operate at all classification levels and provide shared enterprise resources, including: reference implementations; test fixtures; networks; instrumentation; a test environment with mission scenarios, simulation/stimulation and test control; support services with security, configuration management and engineering support; and test management capabilities.
is being awarded an estimated $20,991,204 indefinite-delivery and indefinite-quantity contract for simulation/stimulation software systems engineering support for submarine fleet training and trainers and combat control system laboratory development.
The embedded simulation/stimulation training device (SISTIM) will simulate unavailable tactical units and stimulate live FA unit training on AFATDS.
The two older products are Logicon's Distributed Universal Simulation/Stimulation Trainer (DUSST) and Virtual Combat System Simulation (VCSSIM), Panichas said.
In particular, the Company will focus on process improvement and test bed support by utilizing the Command's Best Practices in installing, maintaining, upgrading, testing and evaluating the C4I equipment and related simulation/stimulation systems in the Command and Intelligence division's laboratories.