There's simulated fire in the movie but Dave wanted us to feel what that's like.
What does SIMFIRE stand for?
SIMFIRE stands for Simulated Fire
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SIMFIRE
- Società Italiana per le Imprese all'Estero (Italian: Italian Society for Enterprises Abroad)
- Simulation Exercise
- Singapore International Monetary Exchange
- Seattle Improvised Music Festival
- Semantic Information Modeling for Federation
- Service d'Imagerie Morphologique et Fonctionnelle (French: Morphological and Functional Imaging Service)
- Strings International Music Festival
- Surfaces, Interfaces, Matériaux Fonctionnels (French: Surfaces, Interfaces, Functional Materials)
- Società Italiana di Medicina Fisica e Riabilitazione (Italy)
- Simulated (mission) Firing
- Scanned, Intensity-Modulated, Focused Ultrasound
- Societa' Italiana Di Medicina Generale
- Societas Internationalis Medicinae Generalis (Latin: International Society of General Practice)
- School of Infant Mental Health (UK)
- Shanghai Institute of Mental Health (est. 1981; China)
- Solitary Intraretinal Macular Hemorrhage
- Song in My Head
- Suryani Institute for Mental Health (est. 2005; Bali, Indonesia)
- Survey of Internet Mental Health Issues
- Studying and Improving Minority Health in Michigan (USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There will also be educational activities for families to get involved with including simulated fire evacuations.
The mock rescue scenarios saw him take part in an airborne searches for vessels and missing people while extinguishing a simulated fire.
And this year, he celebrated with David Prouty students, who even built a simulated fire from tissue paper and battery-operated tea lights.
find a "survivor" mannequin and take him from a simulated fire outside to fresh air during a recent exercise.
But for a couple of hours on Saturday morning, council members participated in several simulated fire situations, known as Fire Ops 101, to get a better feel for what the department does on a daily basis.
The 4,000 s/f structure will be a fourstory addition to an existing building at the Fire Academy and will featm'e a fire and flashover simulator, a central smoke system, a dry standpipe system, mock elevators and stairways, a simulated fire command station and video hookups on each floor for real-time review and instruction.