The goal is to leverage the Key Management Infrastructure based solution in the next iteration of the Simple Key Loader.
What does SKL stand for?
SKL stands for Simple Key Loader
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SKL
We have 28 other meanings of SKL in our Acronym Attic
- Solidaritas Kesatuan Korban Pelanggaran Hak Asasi Manusia (Indonesian: United Solidarity for the Victims of Human Rights Violations)
- Screened Korringa-Kohn-Rostoker Method
- Szkolny Klub Krajoznawczo Turystyczny (Polish: School-Krajoznawczo Tourist Club)
- Sungkyunkwan University (Korea)
- Stichting Kulturele Kommissie Winsum (The Netherlands)
- Conservative Peasants Party (Poland)
- Secure Key Loader (cryptography)
- Share Ko Lang (Filipino: I'm Just Sharing)
- Shobukai Kendo Luxembourg
- Silver Kris Lounge (Singapore Airlines)
- Single Key Lock (information protection system; computers)
- State Key Laboratory
- Stock Keeping Location (supply chain management)
- Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade
- Svenska Kriminaltekniska Laboratoriet (Swedish National Criminal Forensics Laboratory)
- State Key Laboratory of Advanced Welding Production Technology (China)
- Stichting Kunstwerk Loods 6 (Dutch art)
- State Key Laboratory of Applied Organic Chemistry (Lanshou University; China)
- State Key Laboratory of Bioreactor Engineering (China)
- State Key Laboratory for Biology of Plant Diseases and Insect Pests (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] IT MAY BE CALLED A SIMPLE KEY LOADER (SKL), BUT WHEN IT COMES TO REQUISITION AND SUPPLY ISSUES, THINGS ARENT SO SIMPLE
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] There are two things you need to know about the AN/PYQ-10(C) simple key loader (SKL).
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Dear Half-Mast, Our unit's requisition for the AN/PYQ-10(C) cryptographic key transfer unit simple key loader (SKL), NSN 5810-01-517-3587, keeps getting rejected.
Product Manager Network Operations-Current Force has developed a DTD replacement, the simple key loader which is being fielded over a five year plan fiscal years 2005-2010.
System Subcomponents Simple Key Loader The AN/PYQ-10 SKL is a mission essential system that provides the Army communications network planner and end user with the means to handle, view, manage, store and load Signal Operating Instructions/ Electronic Protection data, and COMSEC keys.