s established suburbs: Arlington, Virginia and Silver Spring, Maryland.
What does SSMD stand for?
SSMD stands for Silver Spring, Maryland
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SSMD
- Sustainable San Mateo County
- Sutter Solano Medical Center (Vallejo, CA)
- Switched Surveillance Maintenance Center
- Symbology Standards Management Committee
- Syracuse Shelby Mustang Club (New York)
- Sulfosuccinimidyl 4- (N-maleimidomethyl)- cyclohexane-1-Carboxylate
- Safeguard System Management Communications Network Program
- Sault Ste. Marie Chamber of Commerce (Ontario)
- Social Sciences, Media and Cultural Studies (University of East London)
- Standards for Management Consulting Services (Midwest Society of Professional Consultants)
- SIMA (Shore Intermediate Maintenance Activity) Submarine Maintenance Division
- Social Studies of Medicine (Canada)
- Society of the Slovak Medical Doctors
- South Seabrook Marine District (Texas)
- Swiss Small and MidCap Day
- Space Station Multiplexer/Demultiplexer
- Solid-State Mission Data Recorder
- Service Science, Management, Engineering
- Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd. (China)
- Smooth Streaming Media Element (computer application programming interface)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This study was supported in part by the DoD-GEIS, Silver Spring, Maryland.
Prior to her current position, Friedlander, a native of Silver Spring, Maryland, taught at the Philadelphia High School for the Creative and Performing Arts, the Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre high school program, and Duquesne University.
In 1963, when he was 46 and a longtime newsletter editor, Len read Silent Spring, published the year before by his neighbor in Silver Spring, Maryland, Rachel Carson.
With her sights set on the high-income, middle-class suburban area of Silver Spring, Maryland, Rojas found a space to lease in October 2001.
We all have full-time jobs and share the space in a nice storefront in downtown Silver Spring, Maryland.
Marine mammals like dolphins and whales use sound like humans use sight," says Roger Gentry, oceanographer (ocean scientist) for the National Marine Fisheries Service in Silver Spring, Maryland.
Cioffi, MD, FACP Vice President, Medical Affairs Holy Cross Hospital Silver Spring, Maryland