In the past, with conventional radiography methods, every Air Force dental clinic required an in-office silver recovery unit to remove the silver halide contents from used fixer solutions.
What does SRU stand for?
SRU stands for Silver Recovery Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRU
We have 86 other meanings of SRU in our Acronym Attic
- Septage Receiving Unit (sanitation)
- Shelf Ready Unit
- Ship Repair Unit (India)
- Ship Replaceable Unit
- Shop Replaceable Unit
- Shop Replacement Unit
- Signal Receiving Unit
- Signal Regenerator Unit
- Signal Resistor Unit
- Significantly Revised Up
- Singapore Rugby Union
- Slip Ring Unit (electrical engineering)
- Slippery Rock University (Pennsylvania)
- Society for Reaching the Unreached (India)
- Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound
- Soil Remediation Unit
- Solidarité et Renouvellement Urbain (French: Solidarity and Urban Renewal; French government act)
- Space Replaceable Unit (US NASA)
- Special Rescue Unit (Bureau of Fire Protection; Philippines)
- Special Response Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
One caller asked if it could be put through silver recovery units.