Modification Of Mechanical Properties Of Polybutylene Succinate Using In-Situ Compatibilization Blend With Poly(lactic acid) 1260060 | Benchamas Panyad, Silpakorn University PBS/PLA blends in various blend ratios added GMA to modify their compatibility were prepared using melt blending.
What does SU stand for?
SU stands for Silpakorn University (Bangkok, Thailand)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SU
We have 13 other meanings of SU in our Acronym Attic
- Shepherd University (Shepherdstown, WV)
- Shippensburg University
- Shiraz University
- Shut Up
- Siegburg/Rhein-Sieg-Kreis (German license plate)
- Siehe Unten (German: see below)
- Signal Unit (CCS #7 ITU-T)
- Signaling Unit
- Sihala Urumaya (political party, Sri Lanka)
- Siliman University (Philippines)