What does SiWEDS stand for?
SiWEDS stands for Silicon Wafer Engineering & Defect Science Center (North Carolina State University; University of Colorado at Boulder and University of Cincinnati)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Shanghai International Wine Challenge (wine competition; Shanghai International Wine and Spirits Fair; Shanghai, China)
- Soroptimist International of Washoe County (Reno, NV)
- Sydney International Wine Competition
- Space, Information Warfare, Command and Control
- Shipwide Interior Wireless Communication System
- Ships Information Warfare Cryptologic Systems Operational Requirements Document
- Sinusoidal Incident-Wave Extraction
- Southern Indiana Wind Ensemble (est. 2007)
- Southwest Indiana Walk to Emmaus
- Stichting Industrieel en Wetenschappelijk Erfgoed (Dutch: Industrial and Scientific Heritage Foundation; Belgium)
- Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (Industrial Training Fund; Nigeria)
- Shared Interworking Function
- Steve Irwin Wildlife Fund
- Science Instrument Working Group
- Simulation Interoperability Working Group
- Southern Illinois Writers Guild (Carterville, IL)
- Special Interest Working Group
- Structural Integrity Working Group
- Survivability Integration Working Group
- Synthetic Instrument Working Group (test system technology design group)