NISTAR includes three active cavity electrical substitution radiometers for absolute irradiance measurements, and one silicon photodiode.
What does SiPD stand for?
SiPD stands for Silicon Photodiode
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SiPD
We have 5 other meanings of SiPD in our Acronym Attic
- Society for Intercultural Pastoral Care and Counseling
- Saudi International Petrochemical Company (Saudi Arabia)
- Society of Indonesian Professional Convention Organizers (Bali, Indonesia)
- Conferencing Scheme Based on Session Initiation Protocol
- State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu (India)
- Southern Indiana PC Users Group
- Selective Ion Pump Detection
- Session Initiation Protocol Daemon
- Shell Iraq Petroleum Development
- Sichuan Institute of Parasitic Disease (China)
- Standard Intermittent Peritoneal Dialysis
- Surat Izin Penambangan Daerah (Indonesian: Mining Permit Region)
- Scan, Identify, Predict, Decide, and Execute (defensive driving method)
- Search, Identify, Predict, Decide and Execute (defensive driving method)
- Schools Insurance Program for Employees
- Scientific Instrument Protection Enclosure
- Scientific Instrument Protective Enclosure
- Servicios Integrados para el Empleo (Spanish: Integrated Services Program for Employment)
- Soldier Integrated Protective Ensemble
- Strategic Intelligence Processing Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
While a device such as a silicon photodiode can be considered an absolute detector under specified conditions, the actual accomplishment of the task may require considerable expertise and careful attention to specified procedures.