burr, silicaceous rock capable of being employed for millstones) VISA 22,9,19,1 BLAFF 2,12,1,6,6 (to bark as a dog) 8 digits BYESS 2,25,5,19,19 (bias) BOXEN 2,15,24,5,14 (pertaining to the box tree) 10 digits SESTET 19,5,19,20,5,20 is a Memnon word DEVOIDS 4,5,22,15,9,4,19 (to expel, void v.
What does S stand for?
S stands for Silicaceous (asteroid class)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of S
- Shaman (Mic-O-Say, Heart of America Council, Boy Scouts of America)
- Sheffield (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Shilling (British currency)
- Sickness (on overtime forms)
- Side (geometry, as in the SSS postulate)
- Sierra (aviation letter code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After shedding several kilometers of methane, the surface of Charon would be expected to resemble a global "moraine,' with the residuum composed of (cosmically abundant) water-ice and a "slag' of darker carbonaceous or silicaceous impurities or both.