Miss M says: Your husband's family sound like a jolly bunch - some families' closeness is based on gentle joshing rather than overt signs of love.
What does SOL stand for?
SOL stands for Signs of Love
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SOL
We have 184 other meanings of SOL in our Acronym Attic
- Shazzam - Outta Luck (Gomer Pyle polite form)
- Ship-of-the-Line (warship)
- Shipowner's Liability
- Shoot-Out Loss
- Short On Landing
- Short on Luck
- Short-Open-Load (microwave calibration method)
- Shout Out Loud (internet chat)
- Sighthounds on the Lam
- Signs of Life (Steven Curtis Chapman album)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): GOOD SIGN: Richard Johnson and Signs of Love (12) on the way to victory in Newbury's opener yesterday
We do not read the descriptions as absurd, but immediately shift our practice of interpretation to read the signs of love.