Patients present with acute fever, headache and signs of meningeal irritation, e.
What does SOMI stand for?
SOMI stands for Signs Of Meningeal Irritation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SOMI
We have 16 other meanings of SOMI in our Acronym Attic
- Special Operations Memorial Foundation
- Self-Organizing Molecular Field Analysis
- Sitting on My Fat Ass
- Save Our Marina Hospital (Playa del Rey, CA)
- Sonarman, Harbor Defense (US Navy)
- State Office of Minority Health (various locations)
- Students of Mixed Heritage (various universities)
- Symfonie Orkest Midden Holland (Dutch: Middle Holland Symphony Orchestra)
- Senior Officials Meeting on Health Development (Association of Southeast Asian Nations)
- Secret of Monkey Island (computer game)
- South Miami (Florida)
- Southern Michigan
- Special Olympics Michigan
- Stay on My Internets (forum)
- Sterno Occipital Mandibular Immobilizer
- Subaru of Mississauga, Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- Sunshine On My Ice-Cream (Cypress Church of Gainesville)
- Supplier Owned and Managed Inventory
- State Owned and Managed Indigenous Housing (Australia)
- Société des Mines de Loulo SA
Samples in periodicals archive:
5[degrees]C, and no signs of meningeal irritation or focal neurologic deficits were found.
A case was defined as a person with fever, headache, and myalgia and more than two of the following symptoms: jaundice, oliguria, respiratory symptoms (cough, hemoptysis, and breathlessness), hemorrhagic manifestations (hematemesis, bleeding gums, and subconjunctival hemorrhage), and signs of meningeal irritation and convulsion.