It effects most of the countries but developing countries including Pakistan are more vulnerable to these changes as we can see significant weather changes in last 10-15 years in all developing countries", he opined.
What does SIGWX stand for?
SIGWX stands for Significant Weather (weather forecasts)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Southern Initiative on Globalisation and Trade Union Rights
- Società Italiana di Genetica Umana
- Special Interest Group on University & College Computing Services
- Sistema de Informação para Gestão Urbana (Portugese)
- Special Interest Group in Urban Settlements (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Special Interest Group in Vehicle Navigation
- Special Interest Group on Voice
- Signals Warfare Coordinator
- Special Interest Group on Hypertext, Hypermedia and Web (ACM)
- Salicylaldehyde Isonicotinoyl Hydrazone
- Satellite Instrument House (data transfer structure)
- Scottish Ice Hockey (UK)
- Seafarers and International House (New York, NY)
- Settled in Heaven Ministries (ministry)
- Silent Install Helper (Microsoft)
- Socially Induced Hyperactivity
- Southern Illinois Healthcare
- Syndicat Interhospitalier (French: union of hospitals)
- Système d'Information Hospitalier
Samples in periodicals archive:
significant weather report for Hosea Kutako is dated 07 February.
Dr Rasul said that the months of November and December are likely to remain dry in comparison with the last years as no significant weather system is likely in the coming days.
Looking back over the long flight, a striking aspect was the complete lack of significant weather," writes King.
He said: "It'll likely be a very big, significant weather system.
Chief executive Andy Haste said: "We have delivered a strong top line performance and a resilient underwriting result in what has been a tough six months for the industry, with significant weather losses and the earthquake in Chile.