Judge Jenkinson said: "Given his expertise in the martial arts this represents a significant risk of harm.
What does SRoH stand for?
SRoH stands for Significant Risk of Harm (US EPA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SRoH
- Satellite Read Out Equipment
- Standing Rules of Engagement (US DoD)
- Self Renewing Occupational Field (US DoD)
- Service Request Order Form (various companies)
- SIDPERS Reserve Organization File
- Status, Requested Operation Failed
- Submarine Ring of Fire (expedition; US NOAA)
- Substantial Risk of Forfeiture
- Sub-Regional Operating Group (Arizona)
- Self-Rated Oral Health
- Sales Return on Investment
- School Reserve Officieren Infanterie (Netherlands)
- Security Return On Investment
- Seniorenregeling Onderzoekinstellingen
- Simple Return on Investment
- Smart Region of Interest
- Social Return on Investment
- Société Radiophonique del'Océan Indien
- Spatial Region of Interest
- Spill Recovery of Indiana
Samples in periodicals archive:
I am satisfied you pose a significant risk of harm to the public.
Anyone would describe this as quite evil, it is deeply offensive and I find you pose a significant risk of harm to others.
I have no doubt whatsoever that you pose a significant risk of harm to the public.
2) Do the activities of the occupation pose a significant risk of harm to the health and safety of the public?
Majority ruling: harm Discarding the Court's own established law, the majority crafted a new test requiring the Crown to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that by its nature the conduct at issue caused harm or presented a significant risk of harm to individuals or society.
An alert can only be issued if the victim is under 18, there is reasonable belief he or she has been abducted - not just hauled into a car by an angry parent - and there is a significant risk of harm or death, although Mr Lawrence said in some cases it would be a "judgement call".
Jordan is considered a very dangerous man who presents a significant risk of harm to the public.