A work of impeccable scholarship and painstaking research, Preamble Border is a seminal benchmark reference for the significant activity on the Great Lakes for trade between its most active years of 1650 and 1990.
What does SIGACT stand for?
SIGACT stands for Significant Activity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SIGACT
- Special Interest Group on Computing at Community Colleges (ACM)
- Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority
- School Improvement Grant Administrator (Georgia)
- Semaine Internationale de la Gentillesse et de l'Altruisme (International Week of Kindness and Altruism)
- Silizium, Galvanik Und Abformung
- Simplified Improved Gaussian Approximation
- Sistema Integrado Guatemalteco de Autobuses (Spanish: Integrated Guatemalan Bus System)
- Sistemas Integrales de Gestión Ambiental (Spanish: Integrated Environmental Management Systems; various locations)
- Special Interest Group in Andrology (ESHRE)
- Sunshine in Government Act of 1976
- Special Interest Group on Algorithms and Computation Theory
- Special Interest Group on Automata & Computability Theory
- Significant Actions (US Army)
- Significant Activities (US Army)
- SIGINT (Signals Intelligence) Activity Designator
- Signals Intelligence Activity Designator
- Special Interest Group On Ada
- Sistema de Gestión y Análisis de la Deuda (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development)
- Special Interest Group on Artificial Intelligence (India)
- Special Interest Group on Algorithms
Samples in periodicals archive:
Significant activity on the remainder of that spec project continues.
Thanks to significant activity from local and state Leagues and our Grassroots Lobby Corps, we helped ensure that oil drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) was removed from the final version of the energy bill, still an ill-conceived public policy.
The court found that the inmates' allegations that the jail's inappropriate sleep regime caused him to sleep all the time, miss recreation and meal opportunities and otherwise deprived him of any significant activity of any kind, did not state a claim for violation of ADA or the Rehabilitation Act, absent an allegation of discriminatory treatment.
While compounds in this class have shown significant activity as broad-spectrum antivirals in the test tube, they have not yet proven active in clinical experiments.