int] the signal-to-noise ratio of the photocurrent modulation in the phase-stabilized mode.
What does S/NR stand for?
S/NR stands for Signal-to-Noise Ratio (usually seen as S/N)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 110 other meanings of S/NR in our Acronym Attic
- Sex/Nudity (movie rating)
- Signal-to-Noise ratio
- Sin Número (Spanish: Without Number)
- Sine Nomine (Latin: Without a Name; publishing)
- Spay/Neuter (various locations)
- Staff Nurse
- Secret/No Foreign
- Systemic or No Medication
- System/Network Management Operations Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
A great challenge, however, is maintaining a strong signal-to-noise ratio for the bits recorded on the media.
In these cases, the solution is to maximize the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR).
The perfect crystals provide high angular resolution while the multiple reflections suppress the "wings" of the beam profile, improving the signal-to-noise ratio to values comparable to that obtained with pinhole instruments.