int] the signal-to-noise ratio of the photocurrent modulation in the phase-stabilized mode.
What does S2N stand for?
S2N stands for Signal-to-Noise (electrical engineering ratio)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- S2000 (Honda)
- Shoot to Kill (gaming clan)
- Sonic 2 and Knuckles (gaming)
- Synagogue 2000
- System 2000
- Secrets 2 Moteurs
- Société de Mécanique Magnétique SA
- Speed to Market (various companies)
- Security Services Markup Language
- Scaleable Shared-memory Multi-Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
A great challenge, however, is maintaining a strong signal-to-noise ratio for the bits recorded on the media.
In these cases, the solution is to maximize the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR).
The perfect crystals provide high angular resolution while the multiple reflections suppress the "wings" of the beam profile, improving the signal-to-noise ratio to values comparable to that obtained with pinhole instruments.