Within this context, the prognostic significance of the 12lead resting electrocardiogram (ECG), signal-averaged electrocardiogram (SAECG), and 24-h ambulatory Holter ECG in Chagas disease have not been adequately investigated.
What does SAECG stand for?
SAECG stands for Signal-Averaged Electrocardiogram
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Sexual Assault Evidence Collection (various locations)
- Sexually Abused and Exploited Children (child abuse awareness and prevention; various organizations; aka Sexual Abuse and Exploitation of Children)
- Single Asymmetric Error-Correcting Code
- Small Airway Epithelial Cell
- Society of Automotive Engineers of China
- South America East Coast (business region)
- Space Applications Experimentation Cell
- Student Athlete Enhancement Center (Middle Tennessee State University)
- Support Analysis of Engineering Change
- South Australian Employers Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Sergio, Arthur E Compagnia
- San Antonio Electronic Commerce Resource Center
- Southern Africa Europe Container Service
- Salmon Arm Economic Development Society (Canada)
- Scale for Assessing Emotional Disturbance
- School of Art Education (Australia)
- Selected Area Electron Diffraction
- Semi Automatic External Defibrillator
- Site d'Activité Economique Désaffecté (French: Site of Decommissioned Economic Activity)
- Supplemental Amortization Equalization Disbursement (Public Employees Retirement Association; Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The effects of antiarrhythmic drugs on the signal-averaged electrocardiogram in patients with malignant ventricular arrhythmias.
Whereas, signal-averaged electrocardiogram (ECG) can be used for the detection of ventricular arrhythmias substrate (4-10).
A signal-averaged electrocardiogram detects cardiac microvolt signals.
Prognostic value of the signal-averaged electrocardiogram and a prolonged QRS in ischemic and nonischemic cardiomyopathy.