The higher bit and track densities needed for future products necessitate media with high signal to noise ratio (SNR).
What does S:N stand for?
S:N stands for Signal to Noise (electrical engineering measurement)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Station Wagon
- Software Configuration Control Board
- Software Assurance
- Secure Wide Area Network
- Software Configuration Item
- Sailing Yacht
- Staff Years
- Spawn: Armageddon (video game)
- Secondary:Primary Fiber Number (muscle term)
- Stimulator to Responder (cells)
- Spermatids to Sertoli Cells (ratio)
- Stimulated to Unstimulated (cells)
- Shareware Version Equals to the Registered Version
- Elemental Sulfur (chemistry)
- Starboard Truss Segment 0
- Schalke 04 (German soccer team)
- Bend, Or, USA Municipal Airport
- Sharing neither Haplotype (diabetes)