The CryptoFirewall core is a self-contained ASIC security core that provides a secure hardware foundation for signal security applications.
What does SIGSEC stand for?
SIGSEC stands for Signal Security
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Special Intelligence & General Service
- Special Interest Groups
- Sultan Ibrahim Girls School (Malaysia)
- Synthetic Imagery Generation System
- Special Interest Group on Security, Audit & Control
- Scrambled Voice Transmission (US Army)
- Special Interest Group on Symbolic & Algebraic Manipulation
- Special Interest Group on Systems Analysis and Design
- Symposium on Analysis, Design, Use and Societal Impact of Information Systems
- Special Interest Group on Software Engineering (Computer Society of India)
- Segmentation Violation Signal (Unix)
- Special Interest Group on Simulation
- Special Interest Group on Small & PC Systems & Applications
- Synthetic Image Generator System National Technical Means
- Special Interest Group on Software Engineering
- Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program (Washington, DC)
- Standard Integrated Government Tax Administration System
- Teacher Education Special Interest Group
- Special Interest Group for Telelearning
- Georgia Self-Insurers Guaranty Trust Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Security Detachment Region I assets from the Signal Security Activity, Vint Hill Farms Station, Virginia.
By the end of WWII, the 2d Signal Service Battalion comprised more than five thousand personnel assigned at both Arlington Hall Station (headquarters of the Signal Security Agency, SIS's successor organization) and monitoring stations worldwide.