In order to provide these services 5th Signal Command, with the direct support of the 509th Signal Battalion provides an Installation Processing Node - Italy which comprises of Army Non-secure Internet Protocol Routing Network and Secure Internet Protocol Routing Network services.
What does SIGBN stand for?
SIGBN stands for Signal Battalion
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Special Interest Group on Artificial Intelligence (ACM)
- Strategic Information Group on Adult Social Care (UK)
- Snowsports Industries Great Britain
- Système Intégré de Gestion de Bibliothèque
- Sierra Green Building Association
- Special Interest Group on Business Data Processing
- Special Interest Group on Embedded Systems (ACM)
- Soroptimist International of Great Britain and Ireland (UK)
- Special Interest Group on Biomedical Computing (ACM)
- Special Interest Group on Business Information Technology
- Second Imperial Geothermal Company
- Summer Institute for Gifted Children (Tennessee)
- Signal Command and Control
- Special Interest Group on Computers and the Physically Handicapped (ACM)
- Special Interest Group on Computers and Society (ACM)
- Special Interest Group on CD-ROM Applications Technology
- Signal Code
- Special Interest Group on Collaborative Editing
- US Army Signal Center (Ft. Gordon, GA)
- Special Interest Group for Computer-Human Interaction (Association for Computing Machinery, ACM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specialist Gary, a joint node network operator maintainer, is assigned to the 51st Expeditionary Signal Battalion, deployed from Fort Lewis, Wash.
Mikeworth thanks the 711th Signal Battalion, Alabama National Guard, specifically Lt.
Under the contract, ITT will provide all communications support to the Army's 54th Signal Battalion.
The 509th Signal Battalion is a major proponent in one of the largest design-build projects ever performed in Italy.