Time draft: A demand for payment on a specified future date--comprising banker's acceptance, bill and sight draft.
What does SD stand for?
SD stands for Sight Draft
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of SD
We have 158 other meanings of SD in our Acronym Attic
- Shinedown (band)
- Shipping Date
- Shipping Department
- Shivan Destroyer (FreeSpace 2 game)
- Shoulder-Disarticulation (amputation)
- Siamese Dream (Smashing Pumpkins album)
- Sicherheitsdienst (German Security Department, WWII)
- Sidereal Day (orbital mechanics)
- Siemens Dematic
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said checks were never released to sellers prior to Arkansas Auto's receipt and deposit of a buyer's check or sight draft.
Time draft is a demand for payment on a specified future date--comprising banker's acceptance, bill and sight draft.
A sight draft doesn't cost the buyer as much as a letter of credit - he must pay the seller before he can get the goods out of customs.