Draft recovery plan for the Sierra Nevada bighorn sheep (Ovis canadensis califoniana).
What does SNBS stand for?
SNBS stands for Sierra Nevada Bighorn Sheep
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SNBS
We have 3 other meanings of SNBS in our Acronym Attic
- S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences (India)
- Satyendra Nath Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences (India)
- Security National Bank Omaha (Nebraska)
- Sperm Nuclear Basic Protein (reproductive biology)
- Serviço Nacional de Bombeiros e Protecção Civil (Portugal)
- Syndicat National du Béton Prêt À l'Emploi (French: National Union Concrete Ready for Employment; est. 1964)
- Southwest Nova Biosphere Reserve (Canada)
- Swanley New Barn Railway (Kent, UK)
- Southwest Nova Biosphere Reserve Association (Canada)
- Slovene National Benefit Society
- Société Nouvelle des Briques de Saga (French)
- Sommeil Network Business Services (Bogota, Columbia)
- Statewide Nesting Beach Survey (est. 1979)
- Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service (Scotland)
- Schiphol Nederland BV (Dutch airport operator)
- Southern National Bancorp of Virginia, Inc. (est. 2004)
- Support Network for Battered Women (Sunnyvale, CA)
- San Franicsco Capistrano, California (Amtrak station code; San Francisco, CA)
- SATCOM Network Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) announced late this spring that it would list the Sierra Nevada bighorn sheep as an endangered species under the Endangered Species Act.
Suffering decades of domestic sheep intrusion and a more recent threat from mountain lions, the Sierra Nevada bighorn sheep population now hovers on a ledger's precipitous as the crags on which they live.