Knapp conducts amphibian surveys with the University of California, Santa Barbara's Sierra Nevada Aquatic Research Laboratory.
What does SNARL stand for?
SNARL stands for Sierra Nevada Aquatic Research Laboratory (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNARL
We have 2 other meanings of SNARL in our Acronym Attic
- Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein Receptor
- Sub-Network Address Resolution Entity
- System Intrusion Analysis and Reporting Environment (Linux security tool)
- Seminaphthorhodafluors (Molecular Probes, Inc; visible light–excitable fluorescent pH indicators )
- Social Network and Relationship Finder (Microsoft)
- Stable North American Reference Frame (university consortium)
- Syndicat National des Anesthésiologistes-Réanimateurs Français
- Serotonin NorAdrenergic Reuptake Inhibitor
- Student Nurses' Association of Rhode Island.
- SRI's (Stanford Research Institute's) New Automated Reasoning Kit (SRI International)
- Suggested No Adverse Response Level
- Surgical Navigation Apparatus Research Laboratory (Vanderbilt University)
- Sindacato Nazionale Antiusura Riabilitazione Protestati (Italy)
- Sierra Nevada Amateur Radio Society (1968)
- Secure Network Access Switch (Nortel Networks Corp.)
- Signaling Network Analysis System
- Slovak National Accreditation Service (Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Slovenska Narodna Akreditacna Sluzba (Slovak: Slovak National Accreditation Service)
- Society of Naval Architecture Students
- Supporting New Academic Staff (UK)