What does SNARS stand for?
SNARS stands for Sierra Nevada Amateur Radio Society (1968)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Social Network and Relationship Finder (Microsoft)
- Stable North American Reference Frame (university consortium)
- Syndicat National des Anesthésiologistes-Réanimateurs Français
- Serotonin NorAdrenergic Reuptake Inhibitor
- Student Nurses' Association of Rhode Island.
- SRI's (Stanford Research Institute's) New Automated Reasoning Kit (SRI International)
- Sierra Nevada Aquatic Research Laboratory (California)
- Suggested No Adverse Response Level
- Surgical Navigation Apparatus Research Laboratory (Vanderbilt University)
- Sindacato Nazionale Antiusura Riabilitazione Protestati (Italy)
- Secure Network Access Switch (Nortel Networks Corp.)
- Signaling Network Analysis System
- Slovak National Accreditation Service (Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Slovenska Narodna Akreditacna Sluzba (Slovak: Slovak National Accreditation Service)
- Society of Naval Architecture Students
- Supporting New Academic Staff (UK)
- Syndicat National des Abrasifs et Super-Abrasifs (French: National Union of Abrasives and Super Abrasives)
- Student Nurses' Association of South Carolina
- Second National Acute Spinal Cord Injury Study
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum (Washington, DC)