Some could he stored at the Sierra Army Depot in California.
What does SAD stand for?
SAD stands for Sierra Army Depot
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAD
We have 292 other meanings of SAD in our Acronym Attic
- Selected Area Diffraction
- Self-Aware Data
- Senior Air Director
- Seniors Against Discrimination
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Serial Analog Delay
- Service Application Description
- Sex, Alcohol, Drugs
- Shiromani Akali Dal (India)
- Shock Advisory Defibrillation (medical treatment)
- Silicon Avalanche Diodes
- Single Administrative Document
- Single Awareness Day (slang for Valentine's Day)
- Single, Available, and Desperate
- Sistema Acquisizione Dati (Italian: Data Acquisition System)
- Sistema de Adquisición de Datos (Spanish: Data Acquisition Systems)
- Site Adaption Data (FAA ARTCC configuration of site resources)
- Situation Awareness Display
- Sjedinjene Amerièke Države (Croatian: United States of America)
- Sjedinjenih Americkih Država (Bosnian: United States of America)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Army intends to place MRAPs in as many as 20 BCT sets in Kuwait; Charleston, South Carolina; and Sierra Army Depot, California.
In 1999, the Sierra Army Depot, located 55 miles northeast of Reno, was California's leading air polluter, according to the EPA Toxics Release Inventory.
Dan Donovan, of the Sierra Army Depot, Herlong, Calif.
USAMMA also partnered with Sierra Army Depot to update a large warehouse to facilitate the maintenance, storage, and sustainment operations of these hospitals, which replicates their APS facilities and processes around the world.